Tuesday, May 10, 2011

violence...

This morning I was watching the news and I learnt that 22 women have been killed by their partners or ex-partners in Spain this year. Only last weekend 3 women were killed.
Then I started to think about that. In fact, it is a problem that has been with us for a long time but somehow we have turned our backs on it. And then I realised that it was the right time to do something... I don't know what... I don't know how... But there has to be a way... What do you think?
Watch this video and think about it.


Isn't it sad?

2 comments:

  1. I think that the violence would be end when We bring our children up tolerance and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion we should fight against male violence. The victims of male violence should have all the support of the society to recover their lives.

    ReplyDelete